The Insolvency Department of Vento Abogados & Asesores has a team of lawyers and economists who specialize in dealing with business crises, restructuring processes and judicial insolvency proceedings.
The great experience of our professionals, which is the result of their involvement in more than 150 insolvency proceedings, enables them to deal with the most complex situations with guarantees, including crises affecting groups of companies or cases in which it is necessary to transfer the productive units in operation as a formula for business continuity when it is not possible to make the activity carried out viable and the insolvent company is forced into liquidation.
The high degree of specialization of our professionals has been reflected in recent years in numerous appointments to the position of bankruptcy administrators and legal administrators of companies and groups of companies in crisis; in invitations to participate as speakers at congresses, conferences and teaching activities related to bankruptcy law; in the publication of articles and books on this subject; or in their inclusion in the legal directories that annually recognize the work of the best specialists in the field of insolvency law.
Our services are focused on providing the best support in:
- Individual and group corporate restructuring
- Refinancing and restructuring of debt
- Advice in the pre-bankruptcy phase
- Negotiation with financial entities
- Advising the debtor on the application for bankruptcy
- Preparation of agreement proposals and feasibility plans
- Advice on obtaining remission of unsatisfied liabilities
- Legal assistance in bankruptcy qualification pieces and other incidents
- Acquisitions and sales of productive units
- Advice on investments in companies with financial difficulties