Intellectual and Industrial Property
The true value of many companies does not lie in their investments or real estate assets, but rather in intangible assets such as intellectual property: their brands, patents, designs. Creators often experience difficulties in protecting their own work, while formally registering it before the competent bodies or in the case of copyright violations.
Both for professionals and for companies, Vento Abogados & Asesores has a team that is specialised in Intellectual Property, to advise and represent our clients in any type of legal proceedings related to defending their creations, helping them to protect the true essence of their business.
- Copyright and related rights
Contracts for the assignment and licensing of exploitation rights
- Actions against piracy and counterfeiting
- Proceedings for infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights
- Intellectual property management entities
- Trademarks and trade names